ALL IN: TRUMP INTERNATIONAL BEACH RESORT UPS THE ANTE ON FAMILY VACATIONS WITH NO LIMIT THRILLS
Sunny Isles Beach, FL (March 14, 2012) – Family getaways should never be a gamble. So this year, bet your vacation stake on a resort that’s gone all out so you can go all in. The Trump International Beach Resort is encouraging families to push in all their chips and stay in the relaxation game a little longer with its new, all-inclusive, "Stay a While" travel package.
Located in the exclusive enclave of Sunny Isles Beach, the contemporary Mobil 4-star resort is betting that guests willing to go all in for five nights will experience an unforgettable getaway without ever having to step foot off property. And they’re not bluffing. Vacation game changers include indulgent spa treatments for adults and an exploration of environmental wonders – from the sea to the stars – for children. No limit discoveries of South Florida’s marine environment by day will give way to star-gazing at night as children are transported into a cosmic galaxy within their very own tent beds.
Starting at a rate of $2,000, the "Stay a While" travel package is based on a five-night stay for a family of four. Trump International Beach Resort’s first all-inclusive package includes:
- Deluxe ocean view accommodations;
- VIP welcome amenity;
- Breakfast at Neomi's Grill;
- 50-minute couples massage at our award-winning Aquanox Spa;
- Access to Planet Kids, a fun-filled club for children ages 4-12 featuring daily "Enviro-Adventures" themed activities to include: Wonders of the Ocean, Beach Brigade, Eco-Friendly Fun, and Super People Powers. Presiding over Planet Kids is Globie, the resort’s earth-shaped mascot and green-initiative ambassador;
- "Starry-Night" children's turndown - complete with bed tents, a milk and cookie amenity and star projector that transforms your guestroom into a cosmic galaxy;
- Complimentary transportation to Bloomingdales at Aventura Mall, where guests will receive a welcome gift, passport holder containing an all-day 15% off savings pass, and complimentary frozen yogurt and bottled water from the Bloomingdales café;
- Three half-day water sport rentals to include your choice of:
- Hobie Cats
- Seaduction Lounges
- Waverunner (three hours total).
Want to stack up your family fun?
- For only $300 extra, you can add the Camping Miami Style experience to your stay, where our very own executive chef will cook you dinner by a fire pit under the stars.
- For only $225 more, you can enjoy our Taste of Miami interactive culinary experience for lunch, which includes smoothie making and a cooking class of grill favorites with the chef. After devouring the fun, we’ll leave you with recipe cards so you can bring home a true taste of Miami.
To reserve this package, guests must call the resort directly at 1-888-805-5323 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Package is based on availability and offered on travel year-round.
ABOUT TRUMP INTERNATIONAL BEACH RESORT
Situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, Trump International Beach Resort is a lavish oceanfront oasis, complete with its own private and pristine beach and delightful grotto-style pool complex. A member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Trump International offers 390 oversized guest rooms and suites, each with a private balcony and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Luxurious amenities at Trump International include a full-service spa & fitness center, two restaurants, three lounges, tennis, business center and 22,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet. The Trump International Beach Resort opened in 2003 and has been consistently hailed as one of the best Miami Luxury hotels. The resort is managed by the International Resorts Management Group.
Kreps De Maria Public Relations and Marketing
Laura Acker / 305-663-3543 / email@example.com
Vanessa Fioravante / 305-663-3543/ firstname.lastname@example.org