PERKS, POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE
In Search of the Perfect Wedding Venue? Trump International Beach Resort Launches a Royal Experience Fit for a Queen
Sunny Isles Beach, FL (April 6, 2011) – Are you in search of a regal wedding venue? In honor of Will and Kate's imminent marriage of the millennium, on April 29 Trump International Beach Resort will launch its "Royal" package, a unique experience for couples in search of a grand "over the pond" location to deliver their vows.
Led by Ileana Herrera, the Resort's newly-appointed Perfect Weddings Director, brides- and grooms-to-be (or mothers of the bride) are promised the royal treatment – perks, pomp and circumstance included. Guests receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade upon booking;
- Wedding consultation and Resort tour with Ileana Herrera, the Perfect Weddings Director;
- Private chauffeured transportation to the luxurious Shops at Bal Harbour for a day of high-fashion and a meeting with Neiman Marcus’s Couture stylist for bridal wear tips and registry planning;
- Spa Manicure at the Resort’s Aquanox Spa featuring Butter London's "No More Waity, Katie" limited edition nail lacquer for the perfect royal touch. Following the manicure, the "No More Waity, Katie" nail polish will be given as a special take-home gift;
- Afternoon English tea or Miami-style Mojitos poolside for two.
Based on a two-night-minimum stay, the "Royal" package starts at $398 per night. To reserve the experience schedule an appointment with Trump International’s Perfect Weddings Director at 305.692.5646 and mention "Royal." For more information on the Resort visit www.trumpmiami.com.
TRUMP INTERNATIONAL BEACH RESORT
Situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, Trump International Beach Resort is a lavish oceanfront oasis, complete with its own private and pristine beach and delightful grotto-style pool complex. A member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the Trump International offers 390 oversized guest rooms and suites, each with a private balcony and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Luxurious amenities at Trump International include a full-service spa & fitness center, two restaurants, three lounges, tennis, business center and 22,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. The Trump International Beach Resort opened in 2003 and has been consistently hailed as one of the best Miami Luxury hotels. The resort is managed by the International Resorts Management Group.