There is nothing quite like a Miami event presented Trump style. Every detail is handled with individual attention. We will arrange your business conference, board meeting, incentive trip or high-powered sales meeting with style and elegance. At Trump International Beach Resort, good taste combines with excellent service to provide an award-winning backdrop for a truly memorable event.
Connect to the Internet or your company network at 50 times the speed of a standard modem. Whether you are connecting one PC or dozens, Wayport Internet speeds your data transfers and greatly enhances your meeting or conference experience.
Use this fast connectivity to accelerate:
- Product Demonstrations
- Internet/Intranet Applications
- E-mail Access for Attendees
- Online Registration
What to bring for high-speed Internet access:
- Personal computer
- Ethernet card for each PC
- Ethernet cable (available at the resort)
Groups receiving or sending large quantities of faxes can arrange for facsimile equipment rentals. The following fax numbers should be given to all conference attendees to use when sending or receiving faxes during their stay: (305) 361-3096. No charge will be incurred for U.S. incoming faxes. For U.S. outgoing faxes, the resort charges $5.50 for the first page and $2.20 for each additional page. Please fax any communications to our Sales Department to (305) 365-2096. For facsimiles to our Reservations Department, dial (305) 365-2082.
A photographer can be arranged through the Conference Services Department for group photos, theme parties, etc. One-day photo and developing can be arranged at an additional charge.
Audio Visual Services
Trump International Beach Resort has its own Audio-Visual Department and technicians available to assist you with your audio-visual needs. Should you require specialized equipment not available on property; this can be arranged for, provided advance notice.
Audio Visual Equipment
- LCD projector (1024x768/1700 Lumens)
- LCD projector (1024x768/2100 Lumens)
- LCD projector (1024x768/3000 Lumens)
- 35 mm slide projector
- 35 mm projection stackers
- 2", 3", 7", 9" lens for 35 mm
- Overhead projector
- High intensity overhead projector
- Dissolve unit (AV33 Vollensak)
- Dove X dissolver
- CD player
- DVD/CD Player
- 12-channel mixer
- 16-channel mixer
- 24-channel mixer
- Portable sound system with stand
- Sound system package
- Sound system package with woofers
- Shure microphones
- UHF cordless handheld microphone
- UHF cordless Lavaliere microphone
- Stereo cassette player/recorder
- 1/2" VHS
- 1/2" Super VHS
- 3/4" umatic VT player
- 27" color monitor with stand
- Video camera (camcorder) VHS with tripod
- 8' x 8' tripod with skirt
- 8' x 6' fast fold front projection
- 8' x 6' fast fold rear projection
- 7.6' x 10' fast fold front projection
- 7.6' x 10' fast fold rear projection
- 9' x 12' fast fold front projection
- 9' x 12' fast fold rear projection
- 24'x 8' fast fold front projection (built-in Ballroom West)
- 24'x 8' fast fold rear projection (built-in Ballroom West)
- Dress kit
- Laser pointer
- Flip chart with pads
- Flip chart without pads
- Markers for flip chart
- Fax machine 1 day
- Fax machine 7 days
- Paper shredder
- Full duplex conference speaker phone
- Computer rental based on specifications
- HP laser printer
- Other printers available based on specifications
- Telephone rental house phone – one-time charge plus applicable toll charges
- Dial 9 – one-time charge plus applicable toll charges
- Direct income dial-private line – one-time charge plus applicable toll charges
- ISDN – one-time charge plus applicable toll charges
- Technician – regular time $55.00/hour, 6-hour minimum based on specifications
- Overtime is in effect before 9:00am and after 5:00pm, weekends and holidays $75.00 per hour (4-hour minimum)
- A 20% audio-visual equipment set-up service charge and 7% sales tax will be automatically added to all bills.
Other audio-visual equipment available upon request. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Cover Your Event (CYE) Insurance From Visit Florida
Protection and Peace of Mind
Florida is a spectacular place for your meeting or event. But the summer months do pose the slight possibility of a hurricane. At Trump International Beach Resort, we refuse to take chances with your big event. That's why we offer FREE hurricane insurance for your meeting through Visit Florida. It's called the CYE (Cover Your Event) Insurance Policy and it covers the costs related to rebooking a meeting that was displaced due to a named hurricane.
Sub-limit per insured event of $100,000 if 100-300 room nights booked; $150,000 if 301-500 room nights booked; and $200,000 if over 500 room nights booked over a minimum of two nights.
Available August, September, and October 2012 and 2013.
Loss due to named hurricanes only.
Coverage will pay for room rate differential and extra expense of rescheduling event.
Event must be rescheduled in Florida at same or nearest available venue within 12 months. If the event is not rescheduled, there is no claim.
Lost profits are not a covered loss.
Limited availability and subject to insurance carrier approval.
Offer is good for meetings that are designed for business purposes only.
Visit Florida will pay for all premiums.
For more information and to apply, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org