Book with us
Add One of our Specials
AAA / AARP Discount20% Off Daily Rate
Seasonal Saver15% Off Daily Rate
Bed & Breakfast Package15% Off + Breakfast
Summer at the Beach Package20% Off Daily Rate + More
Florida Resident Rate 20% Off Accommodations
Join OurVIP Guest List
Thank you forSubscribing!
An email with special
offers is on it's way!
Heirloom Recipes with a Citrus Twist Contest
Win a three-night stay in a luxe two-bedroom oceanfront suite, daily breakfast and more
If you haven’t already heard, our very own Executive Chef Kurtis Jantz has created quite a local buzz with his use of Florida-grown flavors in dishes available throughout the resort. With brand-new menu items in Neomi’s Grill that highlight locally-sourced, fresh ingredients, we just can’t seem to get enough of citrus!
So…as we prepare for our Annual Mother’s Day brunch, it’s the perfect time to celebrate and honor Mom’s everywhere by throwing a contest with “zest”!
Break out your apron and get down to business with one of your favorite recipes from Mom... then get creative by ADDING any citrus fruit ingredient to the recipe to give it your own unique “TWIST”!
Contest Recipe Entries can fall into three (3) categories:
- Main Course Dishes
From all of the recipe entries, a total of three (3) recipes will be selected as finalists.
These three (3) recipes will be featured at our Annual Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday May 8th, 2016. Attendees at the brunch will get the chance to sample, enjoy and cast their vote on each of finalist’s recipe creations. The recipe with the most votes wins!
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Complimentary three (3) night stay for 2 guests in a luxurious 2 Bedroom Oceanfront Suite at Trump International Beach Resort
- Daily breakfast for two (2) in Neomi’s Grill
- Two (2) fifty (50) minute spa treatments (one treatment per person)
- $500.00 travel credit
- Your recipe featured on Trumpmiami.com and Trump International Beach Resort’s social media channels.
All Three Finalists will receive:
- One (1) Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- One (1) Embroidered Trump International Beach Resort Culinary Apron
- One (1) Signature Chef recipe from Executive Chef Kurtis Jantz
- Your recipe featured on Trumpmiami.com and Trump International Beach Resort’s Social Media Channels
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
Pick one special family recipe and add a citrus ingredient to it.
Create your own original recipe using a family recipe and then add any kind of citrus ingredient to give it your own “twist”. The recipe can be as healthy (or decadent!) as you’d like. The only two rules are that your recipe must include a citrus fruit of some kind, and must be original content. What does that mean? You are allowed to use a recipe that has already been published on your own blog page or your own social media page but it may not have been not been published elsewhere. Any recipes that have been previously published anywhere other than your own blog page or your own social media page will be disqualified.
Submit your recipe.
To enter, you must submit the following no later than April 15, 2016 at 5:00pm E.S.T.
- Your name, address, phone number and email address
- The category for your recipe (Appetizer, Main Dish, Dessert)
- Your original family recipe
- Your additional Citrus “Twist” ingredient
- One photo of your dish. Photos must be at least 718 x 581
- A short note to tell us about the special tradition or your fondest memory about the family recipe that you selected to use.
Entries with missing elements and/or photos smaller than 718 x 581 will be disqualified.
Please read the official Rules and Regulations.
Vote at our Mother's Day Brunch
Make plans now to join us for our Annual Mother’s Day Brunch
The three (3) finalists will be announced on May 2, 2016 on Trumpmiami.com and on our Facebook page. These recipes will be featured at our Annual Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday May 8, 2016. All attendees at the brunch will sample, enjoy and vote on their favorite finalist recipe.
Our grand prize winner will be announced on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 on Trumpmiami.com and also on our Facebook page.
May the recipe with the highest votes win!
Questions about the contest? Please email us